Confused and have questions? We’ve got answers. With Chegg Study, you can get step-by-step solutions to your questions from an expert in the field. If you rather get 1:1 study help, try 30 minutes of free online tutoring with Chegg Tutors.

Wrisbergs tubercle

From Biology-Online Dictionary | Biology-Online Dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

Wrisberg's tubercle --> cuneiform tubercle

A rounded eminence on the posterior part of the aryepiglottic fold, formed by the underlying cuneiform cartilage.

Synonym: tuberculum cuneiforme, wrisberg's tubercle.