Help on Fiber Disease thread

Any comments about the site and the forum go here.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Barz
Banned

Help on Fiber Disease thread

Post by Barz » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:27 pm

For those of us who are suffering with some unknown disease that REALLY is horrendous, I would like to please request that you bann the poster using the name Frank N Stein. He has come on to many other boards that support this disease and wreaked his havoc on them as well (even though Tam Tam never posted on them).

Many really do come to this thread (fiber disease) to seek knowledge and support. I am sorry that it is happening on your org, but It really is a lifeline for many suffering.

His diversion is causing many emotional distress.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Barz

Barz
Banned

Post by Barz » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:56 pm

There were five or six in agreement with me. You can let it continue, but more distraction is sure to come.

mfromcanada
Coral
Coral

Post by mfromcanada » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:37 am

I too and fed up with Frank N Stein's posts. He keeps posting and posting and posting insult after insult, cut and paste after cut and paste, not of information and links such as tamtam provided but nothing helpfull at all. Between him and randy this forum, the best on the net, is being destroyed. I can hardly believe that randy called the police. I saw what tamtam posted and it was not a threat at all. randy is paranoid and the two of them belong together but not on this board.

mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by mith » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:12 am

Barz, doesn't help your case when you create an account called yourmother and post some not so nice comments on it.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:35 am

How does someone banned start a new thread when only one thread is allowed? Hummmm...
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:37 am

mfromcanada wrote:I too and fed up with Frank N Stein's posts. He keeps posting and posting and posting insult after insult, cut and paste after cut and paste, not of information and links such as tamtam provided but nothing helpfull at all. Between him and randy this forum, the best on the net, is being destroyed. I can hardly believe that randy called the police. I saw what tamtam posted and it was not a threat at all. randy is paranoid and the two of them belong together but not on this board.

I went down to the police and Tam is a person of interest. They thought it was worth warning me about. He threatened me and don't try to lie abou tit. I have the papers and so do the police. So cut it out.

mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by mith » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:56 pm

If you read the thread, he was banned after we discovered he was making a second account in order to insult people. And this is not going to be a second thread.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:59 am

So Mith if not a second thread is its only use to request that I be banned and frank be banned since the topic is the same. I am confused.
A doctors topis was locked yet this one continues. I rally am confused and am asking is all sencerity.

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:00 am

And if he is banned how is he back?

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:30 am

Problem solved. He won't be back. And RANDY, all we are trying to do is keep this forum respectful and scientific, something which has gotten really hard lately..
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:33 am

MrMistery wrote:Problem solved. He won't be back. And RANDY, all we are trying to do is keep this forum respectful and scientific, something which has gotten really hard lately..

I know. I am too. Honest. All I want is a discovery of this auto immune disease, doctors to treat it and finally, maybe..just maybe..a cure.

Sorry for all the trouble we have given you thus far.

Dustfinger
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dustfinger » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:35 am

Hey Randy,
can you tell me in two sentences what the fiber disease is ? Coz i have asked that question two times already in your thread and gt no answer.