can some one help me on these questions

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:07 am

Hm . . .

MrMistery wrote:everyone is in such a hurry these days...

Dr. Stein wrote:And seems that they don't want to try by themselves :twisted:

When procrastination and laziness collide . . . :roll:
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

nugget
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by nugget » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:48 am

Who doesnt procrastinate though ??? I guess sometimes its such a challenge, but not year 10 homework, these are the best times of your life kid, if you dont learn the skills of reaserch your pants will be on fire by the time you reach tertiary level of education, where a whole unit is taught in just over3 months!!

Hows that for pressure!

Good Luck !!

A generic textbook should have the answers... perhaps you may not have the book but do you have access to a library??

=)

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:54 am

True, everyone does procrastinate at some point, but the really determined eventually grow out of it.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

nugget
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by nugget » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:04 am

Do you think that we ever do?? No one can Never procrastinate... unless you are superman perhaps, but even laziness is a sign from your body that you are just tired. not matter how determined you may be(unless you are a lazy person normally) and if you are that determined , maybe there is no other priorities to worry about?
Just like feeling tired. Your body is saying hey u get some rest before u kill me :P

Who can sit studying or in front of a computer for hours on end without thinking hmm what a nice day ?

I cant wait untill i grow out of it!! =) uve given hope =)