Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:06 pm
I have drawn a two axis polar ordination plot.
So now what? Apart from saying 'this is the most dissimilar' what else can I write? Can I form a gradient? My sites are very clustered together.
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:48 am
What do you even have to do?
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:02 pm
- Location: North Korea
IMHO, perfect description of a problem. This is how any tutorial must be written to make everything clear and understandable!
- King Cobra
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
- Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
We can't help you if we don't know your problem clearly
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests