I AM STRUGGLING IN BIOLOGY 1 CLASS

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:59 am

What do you mean by "with just a drawing? :?

osmosischild
Garter
Garter

Post by osmosischild » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:50 pm

I went to a bad school where we were taught nothing by the teachers. They were useless. We had to self teach ourselves science, and managed to get A*'s. So don't panic.

If your teacher is bad you should ask to move into the other biology class. Eventually, thats what I did.

... I think this comment has no use to you to be honest. But I tried :]

loveangel
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by loveangel » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:25 am

my answer to this problem is, if there isn't any problem about your teacher, that means the problem why you don't perform well in class is up to you, ummm.... just analyze word-by-word, memorization is not important if you do not understand its content(s). we are both in first year high school but my teacher isn't that bad, but the thing is, i seldom see him(teacher) smile, he is too serious and sometimes he got absent bec. of ummm... i forgot what it's called, im not so good in english. aheheh, but i didn't failed... my problem was my conduct, :lol: i got 84 of it and the lowest of all...

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:58 am

osmosischild wrote:I went to a bad school where we were taught nothing by the teachers. They were useless. We had to self teach ourselves science, and managed to get A*'s. So don't panic.

If your teacher is bad you should ask to move into the other biology class. Eventually, thats what I did.

... I think this comment has no use to you to be honest. But I tried :]

O boi! That's pity! :( But I am happy to see that students there have their own way to get the best. I wish them a good luck! :)

Anyway, having good teachers but bad students sound pity too. Class should be interactive to bear a good condition. Happy students, happy teacher. That's the successful teacher! ;)

loveangel
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by loveangel » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:08 am

this is the solution to all of your problems: how about transferring into another school??? at the school where dr. stein is currently teaching!!! :lol:

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:37 am

:lol: I am not that good :oops: :oops:
Well, HERE is my private school a.k.a. Stein's Institution of Biological Science (SIBS) 8)