Is this really true??????

Animals!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

geonyzl
Garter
Garter

Post by geonyzl » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 am

wel at first it is ugly but later on I saw it nice and unique hehehehe. well that thing is understood to be fictional. but have we already explored the whole underwater world?
If there's a will, there's a way...:)

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:47 am

geonyzl wrote:wel at first it is ugly but later on I saw it nice and unique hehehehe.

:shock: :shock: Which part of it that's nice? :roll:

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:01 pm

highly unlikely to exist, since evolution doesn't work by adapting one half an organism to the present environment and keeping the other half adapted to the previous environment. but it is a nice fairy tale
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:38 pm

that's like saying what if there are exceptions to gravity and you can fly to work every day? there aren't
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:48 am

now that was freaky :shock:
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver

geonyzl
Garter
Garter

yes

Post by geonyzl » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:13 am

MrMistery wrote:highly unlikely to exist, since evolution doesn't work by adapting one half an organism to the present environment and keeping the other half adapted to the previous environment. but it is a nice fairy tale

I think it is already against the "Darwin's Theory on evolution".
Last edited by geonyzl on Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amrik
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Amrik » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:16 am

Theories are Theories....they can be altered with new new foundations.
- There Is A Solution For Every Problem We Humans Have

Member of "Truth-Seekers" tribe

Amrik
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Amrik » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:42 pm

yeah....who knows in these coming up days another best fit theory is made?
- There Is A Solution For Every Problem We Humans Have

Member of "Truth-Seekers" tribe

geonyzl
Garter
Garter

Probably,it will be possible.

Post by geonyzl » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:10 am

Hmmmmmmm. Yeah maybe in the future "Darwin's Theory" will not be true anymore. The human species will evolve into two species. Mutants will be possible like what we have in the movies. Right? :?: :roll: Lately some things or principle in fiction movies in 1970's were true now in 20th century. Sometimes I think that fiction movies is a simple representation of the future, or like a foretold events that would happened in the future. Ohhhhhh I think it is scary. :)

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Re: Probably,it will be possible.

Post by Linn » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:34 am

geonyzl wrote:Hmmmmmmm. Yeah maybe in the future "Darwin's Theory" will not be true anymore. The human species will evolve into two species. Mutants will be possible like what we have in the movies. Right? :?: :roll: Lately some things or principle in fiction movies in 1970's were true now in 20th century. Sometimes I think that fiction movies is a simple representation of the future, or like a foretold events that would happened in the future. Ohhhhhh I think it is scary. :)

That is true. Have you heard about the cloaking device? If you ever watched star trek you know the Romulins had that cloaking devuce to make their ship invisble. Well they just made one. Any wys... I believe most any thing is possible if they are within certain laws of nature.
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver

February Beetle
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by February Beetle » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:56 pm

We think we have such a good grip on reality then if you think about the universe and how big it is and what it is doing (ever explanding or such it's self in) it make you think that anytime is possible. That is what I think of, anyway :) Also, thinking about how old the Earth is.

Man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and sees thereby a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion. - Henry Benson

Burnsy Lad
Garter
Garter

Post by Burnsy Lad » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:58 pm

open it up. see what's inside.