Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:10 pm
Is it for making liquid absorption more efficient?
- King Cobra
- Posts: 1735
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:53 am
- Location: Massachusetts, USA
I dont understand your question. clarify?
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".
~ George washington Carver
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 6:38 pm
- Location: Katowice - Poland
Hmmm, that's sort of interesting question.
Walnuts (which are stones in fact) also have carved testa.
- Death Adder
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:53 am
Peaches and walnuts are not very closely related, despite their superficial similarities.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest