Body Water

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Post Reply
User avatar
Amrik
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Body Water

Post by Amrik » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:04 pm

Our Body Contains 60% of our body weight ryte? if yes then was is the other 40%
bones mayb...but wat % ??

User avatar
Poison
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
Posts: 2322
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: Turkey

Post by Poison » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:33 pm

It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the Master of my fate
I am the Captain of my soul.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests