Changes!!!

Any comments about the site and the forum go here.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Arty
Garter
Garter

Changes!!!

Post by Arty » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:33 pm

Hi everybody! :)
I have a suggestion for the admin of this forum. I don't know if somebody might have already posted such opinion but however lets go!!
I want to say that the idea of this forum is great but there are too many things missing.What do I mean??Listen here:
I'm a member of a math forum and I'd say it's one of the best forums I've ever visited.I'd invite the admin and the moderators to give a look at this site http://mathlinks.ro/ and maybe they might get ideas to improve the excisting forum of biology(Don't forget:Good consists in comparison).Each time I log in I ask myself:Why is only me online?...so it's time to make changes.I don't know exactly what, but it's up to you to decide...
Please don't take amiss my suggestion.I'm really mad about math but I'm thinking seriously of becoming a doctor.So it's in my interes the improving of this forum.
Hope that my suggestion will be taken in consideration!!!!
Regards :)

James
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by James » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:01 pm

The forum is young, and growing fairly rapidly. I think changes will just come with more time and posting members

Arty
Garter
Garter

Post by Arty » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:10 pm

James wrote:The forum is young, and growing fairly rapidly. I think changes will just come with more time and posting members

I really hope so! 8)

biostudent84
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by biostudent84 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:29 pm

Also note that they have eight thousand members as opposed to our eight hundred. There will naturally be more people online there than here because of that.

mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by mith » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:31 am

To give you an idea of how young it is, we didn't have forum rules until this week!! That's right, you had your chance to fool around but now we put the foot down muhahahahah!
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr

Arty
Garter
Garter

Post by Arty » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:15 pm

mithrilhack wrote:To give you an idea of how young it is, we didn't have forum rules until this week!! That's right, you had your chance to fool around but now we put the foot down muhahahahah!

Oh!!! :lol: Who do you think I am??I'm a civilizated girl in difference of you of course :P .
However guys I said what I said to make matters better.I understand very well the situation!!I really hope this forum to be similar to the mathlinks in the future!!!
Regards 8)