Cellphone radiation

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

victor
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by victor » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:53 am

Hm..psychological feeling..probably..
But, the most possible causes is the magnetic wave generated from the cellphone, considering we have SA node near our rudamentary sinus venosus inside the heart...
This kind of magnetic wave might have disturb the electric impulses from SA node to AV node a little, and causing this strange feeling (because it also affects heartbeat rythm)
Q: Why are chemists great for solving problems?
A: They have all the solutions.

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:14 am

victor wrote:As for information, I think I've a tendency to get a high blood pressure (6 days ago, I was measured for 160/100 mmHg).
Okay, thanks..I'll try it..hope that nothing will happen this time..:lol:

Victor U R too young for such blood pressure :shock:
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver

victor
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by victor » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:19 am

dunno about that, but I can think that it's normal...because at that time, I was stressful with many problems and also supported by high air polution there (I take motorcycle to the doctor and got stuck in traffic jam)...guess my suprarenal glands worked really good at that time in secreting stress hormone..:lol:

But after about 4 hours later, I measured my blood pressure by myself and I got it decreased till 130/80 mmHg
Q: Why are chemists great for solving problems?
A: They have all the solutions.