Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 9:11 pm
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 5345
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:14 pm
- Location: Nashville, TN
humans shed skin cells and hair too
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
- King Cobra
- Posts: 5599
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:50 pm
- Location: South Louisiana (aka Cajun Country)
Cats consider humans to be giant hair brushes.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.
#2 Total Post Count
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:59 pm
Well, since humans shed, what's the deal with humans!? :-p
Kitty! I have a cat, and she sheds EVERYWHERE and she's mean. But we all still love her.
- Death Adder
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:33 pm
I dont want to make you feel ill but roughly 70-75% of household dust is made up of dead skin cells that have been sloughed off.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests