Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.
Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:37 pm
One day that just popped in my head and I know why.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:59 pm
I never really noticed! Are our arms unequal also!?!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:42 pm
Surley you have better things to do with your time doctor than to worry about the unequalness of legs.
The human race has done okay up untill now.
- King Cobra
- Posts: 1117
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:52 am
- Location: Philippines
lets consider the facts, i think. maybe it can also helps us, in learning more about the human life.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:05 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Why is it then doctor that our legs are unequal?
"SAFETY FIRST: Please put on your seat belt - prepare for accident."
- Sign on backseat of Taxi in NYC
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests