2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- David George
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:48 pm
- Location: India [place where religion rules people]
Guys I think we can post some of the birds that we often see in our backyard .Let me say what birds I find.The common birds in Chennai,South India are the common indianhouse crow,raven,rock pegion,pariah kite,red vented bul bul,common kingfisher,Shikras,Brahminy kites,magpie robin,drongo,common mynah you can also cranes,egrets during sunset.Shikras few years before were confined to forests but now have adapted to live in cities.
- Pariah kite
- pariahkite_hp.jpg (24.7 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
- Brahminy kite
- Brahminy-Kite-with-fish.jpg (167.25 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
- (60.03 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest