Growth Supplements

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

BioBuff357
Garter
Garter

Growth Supplements

Post by BioBuff357 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:38 pm

Hello, I need to write a term paper for my biology class on the effects on the body of products that claim to induce height increase. I need to get some real, scientific assessment of these products, and I would be thankful if anyone could guide me to this. I am focusing my paper on the product "heightmax," so specific research on the effects and side-effects of this product would be extremelly helpful.

mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by mith » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:18 am

Look up effects of Human growth Hormone or HgH and giantism.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr

damien james
Coral
Coral

Post by damien james » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:18 am

I think you got ripped off by buying heightmax. I read site and it said just mix of herbs and supplements. If you are short for your average, just learn to accept it. It is no big deal.
The hand of God may well be all around us, but it is not, nor can it be, the task of science to dust for fingerprints.

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:52 pm

That was what i was gonna ask. If you are genetically a dwarf i doubt all the grass and leaves in the world will make you taller. Unless somehow injecting STH intraveniously when at a young age, but i'm sure that is such a good idea either...
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter