Looking For Zoological Schooling

Animals!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

SanchezNBK
Garter
Garter

Looking For Zoological Schooling

Post by SanchezNBK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:59 pm

Hello my name is Robert Sanchez, and I need help alot I dont want to lose everything and im afraid it will but im looking for a Zoological Study Course but I have a daughter due at the beginning of July and I cant be one of those fathers that say I have no life and no education PLEASE reply if you can think of anything that would help me pursue my ONLY shot is there a way to go about it for free or dirt dirt cheap?......

PS.... I have a little knowledge on animals, from the age 16 till present day I have studied various animals to further my skills and I only have a grade 9 education but enrolling in a GED course... reply please Thank You for your time.
Uncertified Animal Researcher
Seeking Education

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:43 pm

You might have to work outside your field of interest for a while. That's what I'm doing. My dream is to be a biologist, but right now I have to support myself and my fiance so I can't go to school just yet. I also live in the area devastated by Hurricane Katrina, where construction jobs are in very high demand, and that means very high wages. So that's what I'm doing to save up money to go back to school. I'm not sure where you live but you might have to take a job you've never before considered in order to just pay the bills for a while. After you have a little cash saved up, you can start working on your dreams.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count