Discussion of all aspects of cellular structure, physiology and communication.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:23 am
I understand that glucose , atp and adp are important in both glycolysis and dark reactions of photosynthesis, but are there any more molecules that are vital as well?
- King Cobra
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:01 pm
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia..
Ja, they are intermediate and precursor molecules in that reaction..
Q: Why are chemists great for solving problems?
A: They have all the solutions.
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm
- Location: Romania(small and unimportant country)
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests