Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:00 am
do im right?;:
GLYCOGEN IS NOT FIND IN BLOOD, CAUSE GLYCOGEN DERIVES FROM GLUCOSE,
SO THEN YOU WILL FIND ALWAYS : FIBRINOGEN, GLUCOSE, UREA, OXIGEN.
- King Cobra
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:01 pm
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia..
Q: Why are chemists great for solving problems?
A: They have all the solutions.
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm
- Location: Romania(small and unimportant country)
Use english victor. You're not even from Deutschland...
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests