"Backward evolution" spawns ape-like people

Discussion of everything related to the Theory of Evolution.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:07 am

Comming soon to your local theator:
RETURN of the Planet of the Apes

da da da da
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver

GAG CAT UUG
Garter
Garter

Post by GAG CAT UUG » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:50 am

alextemplet wrote:That gives me a good idea. I'm going to start taking notes about the people I meet during the day, publish it, and call it a study of stupidity.

Yeah - I bet in Louisiana you have some great candidates - unfortunately Mother Nature had enough and tried her best to remove such members from the human race.

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:32 pm

GAG CAT UUG wrote:
Yeah - I bet in Louisiana you have some great candidates - unfortunately Mother Nature had enough and tried her best to remove such members from the human race.

Say what? Don't pick at my Cajun pride, now. We here tend to look down on the rest of the country. Most stupid people around here come from either New Orleans or up north, so let's keep in mind we Cajuns are way ahead of Mississippi, Texas, Arkansas, and, God help us, California.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

David George
Coral
Coral

Post by David George » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:18 pm

Backward evolution doesn't exist.There may be cases in which organisms may get cannalized and hence the creature may look primitive.The other case is atavism in which the offspring may resemble the organism it has evolved from.Ex children born with tails.Evolution may be good or bad but never do organisms evolve backwards
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"
-Theodosius Dobzhansky

mmckinney
Garter
Garter

Shame on you Alex

Post by mmckinney » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:44 pm

alextemplet wrote:That gives me a good idea. I'm going to start taking notes about the people I meet during the day, publish it, and call it a study of stupidity. :lol: And there's this retarted cashier at the local McDonald's who would make a perfect "Subject A." :twisted:

Seriously, have a little respect. And the next time you think about calling someone retarded, look up the correct spelling.......you RETARD!

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:08 am

Well
first of all no should be calling any
one a name
Please dont call him that :x
he is actualy
very smart.
And second, :x
no one called anyone a name
retarded is just a phrase saying
something doesnt make sense.
Try not to name call thats not allowed.

We all agree to disagree on this thread,
This subject always getd sooo heated!!! :shock:
maybe you took it wrong?? :)
Lynne
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:49 am

Actually, I meant that she literally is retarted. It took me five minutes to explain that I wanted an extra drink with my order. She kept saying, "The meal comes with a drink." I kept replying, "I know. I want an extra one in addition to that." It took about five repititions of this for her to get it. When she finally did I wanted to scream, "That's good, little girl, now spell cat, K-A-T!" :roll:

But as for calling me a retard, sometimes I am. :lol:
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:53 am

:lol:
It must be a young person thing
because my daughters say it a lot
they are 22 and 25
but they say it with a Boston accent
Retahted :lol:

mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by mith » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:08 am

Don't make me banish this thread to the off-topic section :P
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:17 am

Do it. Then I can tell you about all the stupid people I am forced to endure on a day-to-day basis. :lol:

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count