My Research about my stomach

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

victor
King Cobra
King Cobra

My Research about my stomach

Post by victor » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:57 pm

Hey, it's me Victor...I've been doing a research to my own body recently and I'm gonna report it here..
As a A-typed blood, I start a new diet programme since last two weeks. The diet is like this :
Morning : I start my day with a cup of Vanilla coffee mixed with cereal.
Afternoon : Like usual, I eat properly..half plate of rice with mostly vegetables and sometimes with omellete..
Evening : Same with afternoon meal.

I run this diet since two weeks ago and I found something not good about my stomach. Every morning I can go to the toilet (poop) for twice and once again in the evening bath..total 3 times per day..I think that's not normal and the onl dissease that I could thin is Diarrhea.
But usually, diarrhea dissease makes our feces excess of water that I can't found in mine..the feces is normal in colour.
On Sunday, I try to change my breakfast with a half plate of rice and vegetables. then, after that the morning syndrome (diarrhea-like) is gone !!!
I can conclude that caffeine in the coffee has a laxative effect and after reading sources here and there, I found that A-typed ventriculus is the weak and sensitive one...and I also think that the caffeine trigger my poop receptor then... :?

any explaination for this??
Q: Why are chemists great for solving problems?
A: They have all the solutions.

zami'87.
Coral
Coral

Re: My Research about my stomach

Post by zami'87. » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:01 pm

Are all the experimental rats dead so u have to use your own body? :lol:
Every man is a star whose light can make shadows dance differently and change our view of landscape permanently***

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:45 pm

I don't know about blood types, but the coffee certainly could be a major bowel stimulant. Every morning I either drink a cup of coffee or take a caffiene pill, and it doesn't exactly give me diarhea but it at least makes me poop a little more often than usual.

My diet, for what it's worth, consists of mostly meat, which I supplement with high-carb foods. It gives me a lot of energy, which is useful in my contruction job. I don't know all the nutritional pros and cons of such a diet but I am pretty healthy, so it can't be that bad.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by 2810712 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:15 pm

caffiene may be the hyperpoopiator in ur case.

V-cubic u said-
I found that A-typed ventriculus is the weak and sensitive... one.

I didn't get it...

hrushikesh

victor
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by victor » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:17 pm

I read the book titled "diet manual for A-typed blood" and it said that A-typed ventriculus is very sensitive to conditional changes....
the writer of the book is Dr. Peter J D'adamo, a naturopathy..
I follow his diet manual but only some of them. He said that A-type have to had vegetables in majority for the diet..
Somehow, I could think that he's right about this sensitive thing..because I can't stand caffeine, acidic juices, hot (because og chilli) foods and many moore....

@zami'87
I prefer my own body for this kind of test..:lol: so I can feel the direct impact into it.. :lol:

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:44 am

I am not practice today, got a headache with my research, sorry I'll diagnose you later :(

baikuza
Coral
Coral

Post by baikuza » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:48 am

hei, maybe it is not your ussuall program/daily activities before you take it. in my had i think, that the change of daily activities can be accepted by our body-human body if only the acctivities have run for a mounth.. the metabolism of mce and human is differ... so we are more complex and need more time to get it as a daily activities

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:01 am

If the metabolism between mice/rats and human is different, why do we use them for first clinical studies? ;)

victor
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by victor » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:18 am

because mice are easy to breed and especially, they can't complain on what human've done to them..:lol:

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:46 am

The first is correct, the second is crap :lol: It is because they are representative to human body systems ;)

baikuza
Coral
Coral

Post by baikuza » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:32 pm

i think other primate (e.g. orang utan) has better representation to human body... but it is not used, because it is endangered animal. and what victor said is correct, both of it i think. and mice is a little animal, tiny animal, so their system is easy to distrub... few modif make a big differnet.

victor
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by victor » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:29 pm

Dr.Stein wrote:The first is correct, the second is crap :lol: It is because they are representative to human body systems ;)

what do you mean by 'crap'? the truth is like that isn't it? they only can sound 'ciit...ciit..' if you catch them and show a surgery knife in front of their eyes... :lol:
and for us, human...we pretend that we don't know what is implied inside 'ciit..ciit..' sound... :lol: actually, the real thing is we really don't know what exactly they mean, but maybe another creature inside us will tell what the gross meaning is...:wink: