Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Fairfield, CA
i also need some info on cloning... gracious
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:49 pm
- Location: Newcastle
you might need to be a little more specific
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- King Cobra
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
- Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Or try google for quick one
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:09 am
- Location: Yogyakarta, indonesia, south-east asia
cloning... is a good way to make a large number of a product which has the same properties.
yes. plant culture is a kind of cloning...
and there are still many advantages that can be used for human good...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests