Dr.stein its TREHALOSE QUERY!!!!!!!!

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Post Reply
User avatar
sachin
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 1517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: MUMBAI / INDIA
Contact:

Dr.stein its TREHALOSE QUERY!!!!!!!!

Post by sachin » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:08 pm

Please Help Me About TREHALOSE.

Method of Extraction & Detection.

It's My Researc Topic.
I ve Search lot but not foud single.

I Know that it is polysaccharide found in exoskeleton of Insects.

Dr.stien It's for u specially.
Last edited by sachin on Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Senior Education Officer, BNHS, India. www.bnhs.org

Bitter Truth!
Who says reason for world war III will be Petrol?
Reason lies in two words "Me and Mine".

User avatar
Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 3501
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Post by Dr.Stein » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:24 pm

Did you call my name? :roll: ;)

I always interested in research. Could you please describe a bit about your research: the background, the objective, the problem, and the hypothesis if available. Maybe I could help you then :)
Image

User avatar
Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 3501
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: TRIHALOSE QUERY!!!!!!!!

Post by Dr.Stein » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:39 pm

After browsing a while...

[email protected] wrote:I Know that it is polysaccharide found in exoskeleton of Insects.

Are you sure you write the term "trihalose" correctly? By the description you provided, I think you made a mistake on spelling it, thus you cannot find any results for your searching. Did you mean "trehalose"? I found MANY results for that :wink:
Image

sdekivit
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: holland
Contact:

Re: TRIHALOSE QUERY!!!!!!!!

Post by sdekivit » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:51 pm

Dr.Stein wrote:After browsing a while...

[email protected] wrote:I Know that it is polysaccharide found in exoskeleton of Insects.

Are you sure you write the term "trihalose" correctly? By the description you provided, I think you made a mistake on spelling it, thus you cannot find any results for your searching. Did you mean "trehalose"? I found MANY results for that :wink:


yeah, the only sugar familiar with this name i know is also trehalose.

User avatar
sachin
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 1517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: MUMBAI / INDIA
Contact:

Post by sachin » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:34 pm

Sorry it was my mistake

Its Trehalose

Its about an detection of effect of differant toxins on exoskeleton of insects.
Senior Education Officer, BNHS, India. www.bnhs.org

Bitter Truth!
Who says reason for world war III will be Petrol?
Reason lies in two words "Me and Mine".

User avatar
sachin
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 1517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: MUMBAI / INDIA
Contact:

Post by sachin » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:39 pm

Mr.Stein wrote:I always interested in research. Could you please describe a bit about your research: the background, the objective, the problem, and the hypothesis if available. Maybe I could help you then
_________________


Thanks for considering my quetion & your help.

Im trying to Extract out or separate out TRehalose

from exoskeleton.

For that I need laboratorial technique method.
Senior Education Officer, BNHS, India. www.bnhs.org

Bitter Truth!
Who says reason for world war III will be Petrol?
Reason lies in two words "Me and Mine".

vinaya
Death Adder
Death Adder
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:17 pm

Post by vinaya » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:58 am

its Ms.Stein
not Mr.Stein :wink:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests