Heightmax (Growth Stimulant)

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Edher
Garter
Garter

Post by Edher » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:41 am

Saludos,

Have any of you seen those adds on different websites about Heightmax? Supposedly, they're pills that provide "natural" height enhancement. One of my friends is taking it, and according to him, he says that he is getting taller (though to me it sounds like a placebo effect because he looks the same height to me.) He is trying to convince me to start taking them but I am quite skeptical about this "natural enhancement" products. Does anyone know anything about this? Is there a website where they have tested these types of substances in a lab to see how benefitial they are?

Thank You,
Edher

mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by mith » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:51 am

hgh makes you taller, but of course there are side effects. Dunno about your pills though
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr

writer77
Garter
Garter

Post by writer77 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:53 am

Heightmax is another fake dietary supplement used to scam the naive. There is no such thing as a growth supplement. Ask any doctor. There is no proof that this stuff works or is safe.

dcwriter
Garter
Garter

Re: Heightmax (Growth Stimulant)

Post by dcwriter » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:28 pm

Edher wrote:Saludos,

Have any of you seen those adds on different websites about Heightmax? Supposedly, they're pills that provide "natural" height enhancement. One of my friends is taking it, and according to him, he says that he is getting taller (though to me it sounds like a placebo effect because he looks the same height to me.) He is trying to convince me to start taking them but I am quite skeptical about this "natural enhancement" products. Does anyone know anything about this? Is there a website where they have tested these types of substances in a lab to see how benefitial they are?

Thank You,
Edher

Edher,

My name is Dan and I'm a newspaper reporter in Washington, DC. I've been working on a story about HeightMax for over a month and am trying to find someone who used it and will talk about it. Would you or your friend be willing to be interviewed? If so, please let me know by e-mailing me at: [email protected].

Thanks,

Dan