question about the anatomy of lower limbs in the chordates

Animals!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

christi320
Garter
Garter

Post by christi320 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:56 am

I am doing a research project on the lower limbs of animals in the chordates. beasically from the vertebrata class...I was just wondering where can i find something that is very specific on the anatomy of the lower lmbs of animals? my topic secifically is to do a comparitive anatomy of the lower limbs in vertebrates. (and please dont say goole because i've already looked on there...unless you can give me a different wat of sayin what im looking for) thank you so much for even taking the time to read this!!!! :D

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:24 am

What about birds' foot? Clue: different habitat different structure. That's a gross comparative anatomy/morphplogy, an easy one ;)

cardiorrhexis
Coral
Coral

Post by cardiorrhexis » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:24 am

Have you looked into the chondrodystrophic breeds such as Bassett Hounds, Munchkin Cats, etc. for comparitive anatomy?

christi320
Garter
Garter

Post by christi320 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:38 am

chondrodystrophic breeds ? what in the world is that? and yeah the bird one is about the only thing i was able to find on my own but thanks anyways!!!!! :D the comparitive anatomy part....its basically just a comparison off all of the animals of each kind under the vertebrate class. i need one animal from the reptiles...amphibians...fish...birds...mammal... marsupial etc etc....