Community forum for study collaboration

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

seekbigger
Garter
Garter

Community forum for study collaboration

Post by seekbigger » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello everyone. Being student, we usually face study problems, sometime we look here and there for a friend to discuss those problems, sometime it turn into a fun but mostly we learn something good out of it. don't we? so why feeling the heat at exam night..
We decided to build something for us to help each other, why not we learn from our own experiences, our own mistakes, why not creating synergy... I am part of the team building a community forum for all the students Globally to share educational issues, also the exam tips.
We will also have expert teachers there to guide us if there are emergency issues.. and this is all free.
So how many of you think that it will help us and make difference in our depressing student lives.

Steven2015
Garter
Garter

Post by Steven2015 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:14 am

well,you have a great idea. building a Community forum for study collaboration in school or in a city is quite helpful for you students. by the way, I have experience in building websites(such as http://www.creative-diagnostics.com/ and some other companies' websites, you can see it), and now how many friends do you have to build a website? you see, there will be many problems that need your concern, and if you need help, just contact me. I can offer some help.