READ THIS NOW! IT'S DUE TOMORROW!!!!!

Animals!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

islandbreeze52
Garter
Garter

READ THIS NOW! IT'S DUE TOMORROW!!!!!

Post by islandbreeze52 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:54 pm

so i figured out on my own how a penguin would adapt to a rainforest and to the Artic, but i'm having a little trouble with figuring out 5 ways a penguin would adapt to a mountain. Here's the scenerio given:
This island is full of rocky terain, steep clidds, and multiple vicious predators.
Can anyone help?!

ok and for the rainforest thing its like: How would u get ur evolved animal to speciate on this rainforest island? keep in consideration that it's an island. any ideas with that?!

Super Grendel
Garter
Garter

Post by Super Grendel » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:19 am

Why don't YOU actually do YOUR homework assignment rather than falling back on stangers over the internet?
You can always FIND what your looking for but you can only DISCOVER what you didn't know.

ZakaSPFC
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by ZakaSPFC » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:28 am

flying, it would become omnivorous, change its beak,hormones/scents(think skunk, ward off predators), color change, probably a change in skull shape(it no longer needs to swim, it would ditch the webbed feet, make actual nests, change camoflage

and what do u mean by speciate
Sadattay, Whattata Respec.

ZakaSPFC
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by ZakaSPFC » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:33 am

some of the adaptations are the same with mountain and rainforest(like change camo)
Sadattay, Whattata Respec.

islandbreeze52
Garter
Garter

Post by islandbreeze52 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:17 am

um ok so super grendel: i DID do my hw it was a 7 page paper and i did 6/7 of them by myself....so no need to be all mean about it god!

Zaka: thank u soooo much! u are seirously a lifesaver! i love u!!

doctor phil
Garter
Garter

Post by doctor phil » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:39 pm

flying, prejectile vomiting and a large body might be a part of its abdaption but i also think that it would also depend on the verosity of the preditors and the size of the mountain