Last person to reply wins.

Discuss topics related to other sciences, post news that you feel our community needs to hear about. Any interesting discussions about pretty much anything are also welcome.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Post Reply
User avatar
jnkdna
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 1141
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Post by jnkdna » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:23 am

well im feeling great too since i have returned and started to win again......................
d nyt is darkest just before the dawn

User avatar
Sepals
Coral
Coral
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Sepals » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:10 pm

......and then lose.
Image

User avatar
lauren<3
Garter
Garter
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:37 am

Post by lauren<3 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:15 pm

I WIN!! AGAIN.. no one can stop me :D

User avatar
Sepals
Coral
Coral
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Sepals » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:45 pm

I can, see! :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
Posts: 5345
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Post by mith » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:20 am

well, when it's longer than the fibre disease thread, we're gonna close it down and start a new one
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr

User avatar
firestag
Death Adder
Death Adder
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by firestag » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:02 am

:lol: that is a long thread

User avatar
Sepals
Coral
Coral
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Sepals » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:20 am

mithrilhack wrote:well, when it's longer than the fibre disease thread, we're gonna close it down and start a new one
I looked for that thread in this section to see how long it is and couldn't find it but why stop the thread and restart it? I don't understand. I've seen much longer threads here. :|
Image

User avatar
canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
Posts: 3909
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:46 pm
Location: Canada

Post by canalon » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:50 am

Sepals wrote:
mithrilhack wrote:well, when it's longer than the fibre disease thread, we're gonna close it down and start a new one
I looked for that thread in this section to see how long it is and couldn't find it but why stop the thread and restart it? I don't understand. I've seen much longer threads here. :|


You can probably assume it was a joke considering that the fiber disease thread is definitely the longest on this forum (and definitely one of the weirdest...).
The only danger with This thread is that mods start playing and lock the thread, of course since all of us can unlock it (and relock) it will just turn into a battle of the mods, but we are good sports, so let everyone be a winner at least for a few seconds ;)
Patrick

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)

User avatar
jnkdna
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 1141
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Post by jnkdna » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:56 am

hello evry one.
the winner is back.
d nyt is darkest just before the dawn

User avatar
new_guy
Coral
Coral
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:51 am
Location: Malaysia

Post by new_guy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Nope...not you....
"Aut Ceaser , Aut Nihil." (This is Latin grammar)

"I'll be loquacious allright! I'll loquace like no one ever loquaced before."(This is BAD grammar)

User avatar
lauren<3
Garter
Garter
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:37 am

Post by lauren<3 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:09 pm

not you either.. ME!

User avatar
Sepals
Coral
Coral
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Sepals » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:11 pm

Canalon wrote:You can probably assume it was a joke considering that the fiber disease thread is definitely the longest on this forum (and definitely one of the weirdest...).
The only danger with This thread is that mods start playing and lock the thread, of course since all of us can unlock it (and relock) it will just turn into a battle of the mods, but we are good sports, so let everyone be a winner at least for a few seconds ;)
Lock it now, before imposters take my place! ;) :mrgreen:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests