Last person to reply wins.

Discuss topics related to other sciences, post news that you feel our community needs to hear about. Any interesting discussions about pretty much anything are also welcome.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Post Reply
User avatar
jnkdna
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 1141
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Post by jnkdna » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:33 am

u married nuts?!
d nyt is darkest just before the dawn

User avatar
firestag
Death Adder
Death Adder
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by firestag » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:43 pm

Dr.Stein wrote:Thank you :) He is Mr.Stein, my husband, a medical doctor and a nuts :lol:

Is he German?

User avatar
Sepals
Coral
Coral
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Sepals » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:37 pm

Hello every1. I thought someone should tell you that you lost. :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 3501
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Post by Dr.Stein » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:31 am

jnkdna wrote:u married nuts?!

Why not? Cos I am a nuts too. Two is better then one, this can be applied for a couple of nuts as well I think :lol: Yeah, he is a German, from Hamburg definetely :)
Image

User avatar
new_guy
Coral
Coral
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:51 am
Location: Malaysia

Post by new_guy » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:06 am

Dr.Stein wrote:
jnkdna wrote:u married nuts?!

Why not? Cos I am a nuts too. Two is better then one, this can be applied for a couple of nuts as well I think :lol: Yeah, he is a German, from Hamburg definetely :)


A German....hmm...? No wonder you were able to speak German
"Aut Ceaser , Aut Nihil." (This is Latin grammar)

"I'll be loquacious allright! I'll loquace like no one ever loquaced before."(This is BAD grammar)

User avatar
new_guy
Coral
Coral
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:51 am
Location: Malaysia

Post by new_guy » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:07 am

Sorry...for the doble post :wink:
everybody make accident right... :)
"Aut Ceaser , Aut Nihil." (This is Latin grammar)

"I'll be loquacious allright! I'll loquace like no one ever loquaced before."(This is BAD grammar)

User avatar
jnkdna
King Cobra
King Cobra
Posts: 1141
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Post by jnkdna » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:42 am

you're not sure which country you're husband is from?! :shock:
you are nuts!! :lol: :wink:
d nyt is darkest just before the dawn

User avatar
Sepals
Coral
Coral
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Sepals » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:27 pm

Neither you or your husband are winning this thread. :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Sepals
Coral
Coral
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Sepals » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:27 pm

I double posted too cause when I first did the forum wouldn't accept it and now I can't figure out how to delete it. :? Is it even possible? *Feels dumb.*
Image

User avatar
canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
Posts: 3909
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:46 pm
Location: Canada

Post by canalon » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:21 pm

Sepals wrote:I double posted too cause when I first did the forum wouldn't accept it and now I can't figure out how to delete it. :? Is it even possible? *Feels dumb.*


You just edit and replace the text with please delete and the next mod will do that for you. You can't delete message, only the mods have this kind of power. And with this answer I got my 30 seconds of victory. Until the next post.
Patrick

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)

User avatar
firestag
Death Adder
Death Adder
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by firestag » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:48 pm

Dr.Stein wrote:
jnkdna wrote:u married nuts?!

Why not? Cos I am a nuts too. Two is better then one, this can be applied for a couple of nuts as well I think :lol: Yeah, he is a German, from Hamburg definetely :)

I thought so by his name.

User avatar
Sepals
Coral
Coral
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Sepals » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:08 am

Canalon wrote:
Sepals wrote:I double posted too cause when I first did the forum wouldn't accept it and now I can't figure out how to delete it. :? Is it even possible? *Feels dumb.*


You just edit and replace the text with please delete and the next mod will do that for you. You can't delete message, only the mods have this kind of power. And with this answer I got my 30 seconds of victory. Until the next post.
Ok thx. Pls delete all posts after this one. :wink:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests