Discussion of all aspects of cellular structure, physiology and communication.
Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:29 pm
Except for the nucleus, what part of a cell contains all the living materials??
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 2322
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:44 pm
- Location: Turkey
I couldn't get your question.
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the Master of my fate
I am the Captain of my soul.
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:09 am
- Location: Yogyakarta, indonesia, south-east asia
living material?Organic compound?
is it what u mean?
acctually all of the organel is living material(organic, not anorganic)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:54 pm
The living parts of a cell are the nucleus, cytoplasm and the cell membrane. It constitues the protoplasm.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests