Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:31 pm
- Location: India (unity in diversity)
I've a doubt. What bacteria casuses throat infection?
Thanx. This is a part of my school assignment.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:11 pm
- Location: HK
I am not sure but i thought that there were many types of bacteria that can cause throat infection...
This forum is so cool
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm
- Location: Romania(small and unimportant country)
There are indeed many, but the most common are from genus Streptococcus and Stafilococcus
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
- King Cobra
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
- Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Not only bacteria but all xenobiotics, especially pathogens, and also could be allergens that come inside our body passing thru airways and digestive system
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests