Favorites Animal

Animals!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

divine
Garter
Garter

Post by divine » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:45 am

i love puppies and all type of insects. i like keeping insects and not to talk otf playing with them. i have made my children to take puppies as family members . i and my team we intend to develop our breeding strategy so that we can be shipping all breeds of beetle ,crickets, flies, butterflies of all colours etc. with puppies we have good breeds such as bulldogs, wolf dogs (these breeds give birthto atleast 9 puppies at a time. i would like that any interested buyer can show up through my email [email protected]. i'm also looking for some one interested in any breed of beetltes. those are my favourite mammals.

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:22 am

I really want to have my own St.Bernard. I magine to bring him walking to the park aww it would be awesome :roll: :)

Rubella
Garter
Garter

Post by Rubella » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:09 pm

Me? I like sparrowhawks and budgies the best, although all animals I like. yes, even snakes and spiders!
Last edited by Rubella on Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play with yourselves, play with other people, just don't play with squirells. They bite!

Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth

Nectarine
Garter
Garter

Post by Nectarine » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:10 pm

My favourite animal is HORSES all the way baby. LMAO. msg me on horseland.com my player number is 1910783

firestag
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by firestag » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:16 am

i like ALL animals cept one....humans

Squawkbox
Coral
Coral

Post by Squawkbox » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:50 pm

i hate flies everyone laughs at me for being scared of flies and not spiders but i think its dafter to be scared of spiders cos spiders are really cool and interesting and also they eat flies which is an added bonus :)
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:26 pm

And they eat mosquitoes too! That's a real bonus down here in the swamp, where we have about ten mosquitoes for every person on earth born every day! And dragonflies eat them too, which is why we also call them mosquito hawks. Long live the mosquito-eating creatures! :)
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

laughingangel
Garter
Garter

Post by laughingangel » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:47 pm

how many years do u have ta do a course on a zoology to get a degree in it??? does ane one know???

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:54 pm

Depends what kind of degree. I assume it's the same as most other degrees, four years for a BS.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

laughingangel
Garter
Garter

Post by laughingangel » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:57 pm

k thanks for that coz i wasnt to sure myself

Inuyasha
Coral
Coral

Post by Inuyasha » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:38 pm

Arthopods are where it's at. I mean they taste great.
Ty Guo
pronounced tiger

Squawkbox
Coral
Coral

Post by Squawkbox » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:53 pm

alextemplet wrote:Depends what kind of degree. I assume it's the same as most other degrees, four years for a BS.

Really? Whats BS stand for, is it a science degree cos im doing a BSc HBio in 3 years which is standard in england except for things like medicine and law which you could do forever
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.