Paper on excretory system of different animal classes

Animals!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

deathbybiology
Garter
Garter

Paper on excretory system of different animal classes

Post by deathbybiology » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:29 pm

need sites with detailed descriptions and pictures if possible but need detailed info on the escretory system of protozoa, segmented worms,fish(first vertebrate), reptiles.

helll This is a big paper/ project. teacher is killing me with bio. so much appretiation for help. thanks.

sdekivit
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by sdekivit » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:34 pm

search in scientific articles :roll: or go to a library.

--> be specific in asking questions. We won't write the paper for you here.

Inuyasha
Coral
Coral

Post by Inuyasha » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:05 pm

lol, i thought one of the rules was not to just right helllpppp. And seriously if u want my help, ur going to have to show that u actually done some research prior.
Ty Guo
pronounced tiger

deathbybiology
Garter
Garter

ive done some work

Post by deathbybiology » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:31 pm

here ill post some of the info ive gotten. TThe terms of the paper is that u need to have atleast 1 page full of detailed information for each organism. ive gone to the library and gotten information. im not asking for u to write it. but here u go heres what i have for protozoan.

Protozoa

Kingdom-protista

Invertebrate

Example-paramecium

Era and period of appearance- pre-cambrian era

Paramecia possess contractile vacuoles whose membranes are permeable to water .as water is absorbed through the cell membrane, the appropriate osmotic pressure within the cell may be adversely altered. The vacuole takes up the water through the central portion and excretes it to the outside via feeder canals.
In many other invertebrates with relatively small surface areas and volumes, wastes in the form of ammonia or urea, carbon dioxide, and so forth are simply excrted by diffusion pressure through the cell membrane.

that is only the protozoan. i have alot for segmented worms. but only a little for fish, and none for reptiles.
i would just like some solid links if u have any with lots of information. or any info u can give me off hand. this project is going to kill my grade if i dont get a good grade on it.