*Bugs*

Animals!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

castinpetal
Garter
Garter

*Bugs*

Post by castinpetal » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:06 am

Hi, does anyone know any good websites on teaching insect anatomy and everything about them? ( habitats, food, reproduction...) :?

123Herpatology
Death Adder
Death Adder

bugs

Post by 123Herpatology » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:35 am

Well, just google search it. If you have some specifics you want answered, just post it, there are a bunch of very informed people that are more than willing to help. Such as me.
wisdom=the anti-venom for failure

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:15 am

Try THIS. It is a nice one to start study about Insects. Also, it contains a lot of links to other insects websites ;)

February Beetle
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by February Beetle » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:59 pm

Another thing,
It is good to look at a few (or many) different websites about the same information and see if they say the same thing because I've had experience with trying to find help for my pacman frog and... one website I found said to feed him 6 crickets a day, and all the rest said one everyday or every other day because they have obesity problems.

Man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and sees thereby a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion. - Henry Benson

CadetMKultra
Garter
Garter

Post by CadetMKultra » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:39 pm

There's a book I recently read, called insights from insects. It's a fun little paper back, and very informative.

castinpetal
Garter
Garter

Post by castinpetal » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:12 pm

thanks for the advises! ill try to find that book in the library. im researching insects for science olympiad competition, and the information posted on the team website doesnt tell anything at all! LOL
thanks again
ooh lala! got bio? :) its awzzum