m-RNA made from?

Discussion of all aspects of cellular structure, physiology and communication.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

bass_lasso9
Garter
Garter

m-RNA made from?

Post by bass_lasso9 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:32 pm

hi all..
I wanna ask about m-RNA..
where does the neucloitydes come from that form the m-RNA before it is transcripted in protein synthesis system... ?
I don't understand because my teacher didn't explain to me clearly..
So please anybody help me...
Thank's a lot before.... :)

Morris
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by Morris » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:41 pm

The purines derive from a ribonucleotide called IMP; the sinthesis of IMP needs 11 reaction: it's too long to explain all.
The adenine is generated by two reactions: 1) the enzyme adenilsuccinate-sintasys divide GTP, in GDP+P and forms a bond between aspartate and IMP, forming adenilosuccinate. 2) Enzyme adenilosuccinate liasis eliminates fumarate from adenilosuccinate, producing AMP (o adenine).
The guanine is generated by two reactions: 1)IMP is deidorgenated, and the H+ from IMP reduces a NAD+ molecule in NADH. IMp deidrogenated become (xantosine monophosphate, XMP); 2)XMP is converted in GMP (guanine), by enzyme GMP sinthasis by transferring a NH2 group from glutammine and by dividing an ATP molecule in AMP+PP.
I hope this passage you can understand this passage. Unfortunately I haven't images.

rambo
Garter
Garter

Post by rambo » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:31 am

well dna nucleotides are made out of deoxyribose sugar which we fnd in our food after being digested, carbon also found in food, and a base. the base is also found in our food. basically the answer would be from our food after being 100 percent digested. this is another guess. therefore having a change in mrna the deoxyribose sugar is then turned into ribose sugar, carbon is still attached and the base(ex. thymine) is attached to a particular coding. also the c becomes a u i believe in mrna coding. i believe the base of a nucleotide is certain products such as thymine when it is 100 percent broken down from its food or source. please feel free to quote me if not. nucleotide pic ex (d_sugar)---/carbon\------<thymine< hope it helped. d_sugar is actually in a pentagon shape i think, carbon is circled and the base has a unique shape which has a fitting pair

rambo
Garter
Garter

Post by rambo » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:33 am

rambo wrote:well dna nucleotides are made out of deoxyribose sugar which we fnd in our food after being digested, carbon also found in food, and a base. the base is also found in our food. basically the answer would be from our food after being 100 percent digested. this is another guess. therefore having a change in mrna the deoxyribose sugar is then turned into ribose sugar, carbon is still attached and the base(ex. thymine) is attached to a particular coding. also the c becomes a u i believe in mrna coding. i believe the base of a nucleotide is certain products such as thymine when it is 100 percent broken down from its food or source. please feel free to quote me if not. nucleotide pic ex (d_sugar)---/carbon\------<thymine< hope it helped. d_sugar is actually in a pentagon shape i think, carbon is circled and the base has a unique shape which has a fitting pair

ask ur teacher i believe im right but i want to be 100 percent sure to make sure u qoute back please thank u for the time