Discussion of all aspects of cellular structure, physiology and communication.
Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:24 am
which components in electron transport can carry 2 electrons?
- King Cobra
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:01 pm
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia..
Q: Why are chemists great for solving problems?
A: They have all the solutions.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:47 am
i think,it is NADH.dring electron transport, every NADH spend 2 electrons on transport chain, 2 electrons can help to pump out 10 H+ to intermembrane space. cells use 3 H+ to sythesis one ATP
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:48 am
- Location: USA
lol NADH + H Simple correction
- Death Adder
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:42 pm
- Location: Italy
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm
- Location: Romania(small and unimportant country)
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests