Genetics as it applies to evolution, molecular biology, and medical aspects.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 pm
When viral DNA integrates in its host DNA and later cleaves to leave the host cell:
- What initiates the response?
- Does the host’s genome get cleaved too?
- What is this process called?
- King Cobra
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Look up transposase and integrase.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests