Genetics as it applies to evolution, molecular biology, and medical aspects.
Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:10 am
any idea aboout peptide nucleic acid??
- King Cobra
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:01 pm
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia..
No idea, but I've ever heard another genetic material beside AGTS in DNA...it's called Hydroxymethylcytosine
Q: Why are chemists great for solving problems?
A: They have all the solutions.
- Death Adder
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:42 pm
- Location: Myerstown, PA
yeah, don't believe I've ever heard that before, of course, my reaches are basic in genes, we just started that in my class and all i really know is tRNA, mRNA, and other basic RNA subcategories as well as DNA(of course)
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:09 am
- Location: Yogyakarta, indonesia, south-east asia
is it nucleic acid which has bond with munopolysaccrides(heteropolysaccrides which has amin (NH2))?
hei it's kinda like N acetil Glucosamin?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests