Another post for the flower detectives ;)

Plants!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Winter
Coral
Coral

Post by Winter » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:40 am

lol, i think that we should charge more, so there will be more cash to go around. :wink:

after all, detective work is hard and requires huge amounts of stamina and perseverance , not to mention being willing to sit in front of the computer screen for so long that you start to turn green... :twisted:
"I know how exciting pillaging is," the giant said fondly, ruffling Jack's hair. "No matter how much you're tempted, just say no."
"Just say no to pillaging. You got it."

- Taken from The Sea of Trolls by Nancy Farmer (Read it!)

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:48 pm

It's one of the basic principles of the free market economy. The more you charge, the less customers you have... We should strat out first with small fees until we assure our position of leaders on the "flower detectives" market.

What was that about turning green? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter

opuntia
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by opuntia » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:09 am

I think that's a good way...but as soon as the cost of detection goes up, we'll lose all our customers. :lol:
"The roots of education is bitter, but the fruit is sweet" Aristotle

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:15 pm

Not if they know we are the best
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter