Discussion of all aspects of biological molecules, biochemical processes and laboratory procedures in the field.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Death Adder
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:05 pm
- Location: India
How does antibodies neutralize the action of antigens?
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 am
Kumar dude you can perfectly google this or even better, google imaging
so 3 ways antibody work
1. antibody directly inhibit antigen google image will answer you
2. recruit complements google image
3. recruit those big cells that eat the antigens up. google image
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests