Anyone have a biology related job?

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

dkesel
Garter
Garter

Anyone have a biology related job?

Post by dkesel » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:35 pm

If anybody has a job that remotely has to do with biology, like a doctor, nurse, vet, or even a zoo keeper (heres the full list if you would like to check: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PAM ... t?hl=en_US)
can you please answer a few questions about your job for my biology project (Im in high school)? I'll write the questions here but it would be great if I could ask some follow up questions as well but it's ok if not... Anyway I would REALLYYYYY appreciate your help and your answers (since I literally don't know anyone with biology related jobs) thank you! :)
1. Why did you pick your profession?
2. What do you do in your job?
3. Please explain the biology of your job.
4. What's the hardest thing about your job?
5. What's at least one interesting story about your job/something interesting that occurred during your job?
6. How do you use what you learned in high school biology in your job?
7. What do you do to keep up with new biology research/ do you need to?
8. Has anything changed in the biology relevant to your field since you started your job?
9. What did you need to study in school to prepare you for your job?
10. Any other interesting facts or comments you would like to add about your job??

If you have any questions or would like me to clarify a question feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for reading this and taking your time, I really appreciate it. -Daniella