Fundamental construc. of DNA and life construc. of proteins

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

tianman32
Garter
Garter

Fundamental construc. of DNA and life construc. of proteins

Post by tianman32 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:18 am

DNA is the control centre of four seasons' life activity of cell.Because fundamental construction of life body contains state-varying organization,state-forming oranization and control organization,the control of life activity is completed by joint participation of three organizations.State-varying organization makes life bodies tend to vary and state-forming organization makes life bodies tend to be stable.That is to say,variation direction of state-varying and state-forming organizations is opposite.Hence,DNA is made of two anti-parallel complementary chains.Control organization's function is to keep the balance between state-varying and state-forming organization.So,two anti-parallel complementary chains is linked by base-pairs and a code is decided by 3 base pairs.
Proteins and enzymes are organisms macromolecules consisting of various kinds of amino-acids.20 natural amino-acids can be grouped into five kinds of four seasons' amino-acids according to their function:1)spring amino-acids:R-radical being polar and uncharged;2)summer amino-acids:R-radical being positively charged;3)autumn amino-acids:R-radical being no polar and hydrophobic;4)winter amino-acids:R-radical being negatively charged and 5)multiple or control amino-acids:aromatic amino-acids and its R-radical being no polar.Four seasons' amino-acids automatically combine to form four seasons' wholes:proteins.This is why proteins have life activity though they have no DNA.(from Origin of the universe and life) :lol:

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:35 pm

What you are saying is like me comparing my girlfriend to the president's yaht..
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter

tianman32
Garter
Garter

What is the first push of the universe?

Post by tianman32 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:04 pm

The first push of the universe refers to the ability of automatic oranization,automatic motion,automatic reaction and variation,automatic cognition and thinking,autonomous action of it.
Organisms are automatic organizing wholes. :o

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:28 pm

Actually the universe tends to deorganize. Entropy bla bla... But maybe i missed the point...
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter