Discussion of all aspects of cellular structure, physiology and communication.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 am
Why do dead cells become lighter in mass compared to living cells?
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:40 pm
- Location: Vanderbilt University and Medical Center
What are cells made out of?
I am a biologist, biological anthropologist, physicist, theoretical physicist, astrophysicist, astrobiologist... I am a scientist. Dammit, Jim, stop pestering Dr. McCoy!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:03 pm
maybe less life means its got no moving objects
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 5694
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm
and why do you think that dead cells are lighter than living cells?
Cis or trans? That's what matters.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 pm
can you tell me what dead cells you mean.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests