9th grader in need of HELP!!

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

nerdyknox
Garter
Garter

9th grader in need of HELP!!

Post by nerdyknox » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:49 am

Yes I feel stupid asking this but my paper is due tomarrow and I'm having a brain fart...

What are the characteristics of nonliving things?

Please anyone!
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

nerdyknox
Garter
Garter

Post by nerdyknox » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:00 am

C'mon! Please! It's 7 (pm) and that means i only have 2 hours before bed... :shock: NEED help..please?
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by canalon » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:24 am

Once again, we are volunteering here, no need to ask like this. :?
And anyway we do not do home works...
But a lead/ use the search engine and search the forum for the characteristics of life, what you are looking for is probablywhat do not fit in this definition...

Patrick

mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by mith » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:29 am

it's a little late, welcome to the high school life of all nighters. Yeah, just follow what patrick said, use our search function and search for characteristics of life and put a non prefix.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr

nerdyknox
Garter
Garter

Post by nerdyknox » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:55 pm

sorry patrick, i wasn't meaning to be rude last night. I just was getting frustraded and i found this page and i wasn't sure if anyone could help me...AND i can't pull all nighters, if i do that i might as well not go to school because i would sleep all my classes away. but thanks for responses....bye :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: