WHAT IS THE BEST TOENAIL FUNGAL INFECTION TREATMENT?

Discuss topics related to other sciences, post news that you feel our community needs to hear about. Any interesting discussions about pretty much anything are also welcome.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Nehemias

WHAT IS THE BEST TOENAIL FUNGAL INFECTION TREATMENT?

Post by Nehemias » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Just few weeks ago. I saw my nail having yellow spot under the tip of my toenail. I'm a bit worried so i went to the clinic to have some check up. The doctor told me it was a toenail fungal infection. He advised me to used Fungusil. After couple of days, i saw already an improvement. Do you know other toenail fungal infection treatment? Share it.

JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by JackBean » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 pm

why if you already got some functional?
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.

Nehemias

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST TOENAIL FUNGAL INFECTION TREATMENT?

Post by Nehemias » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:38 pm

I just wanna know other treatments and also want to hear other people experiences.

Drell

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST TOENAIL FUNGAL INFECTION TREATMENT?

Post by Drell » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:07 am

My friend used Fungusil too, but it wasn't recommended by the doctor. She just got it online. I knew something was wrong with her foot because she loved open-toed footwear and flip flops, but that time she always wore closed shoes. Turns out her nail was the problem. I believe she tried Listerine before using Fungusil.

ralphswurld1

Post by ralphswurld1 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 pm

If it's toe nail the only thing that'll work over the counter in pharmacy is ZetaClear.