Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:03 pm
I am Yen. I am new member!
My focus is biology. I am reading something about signaling transduction pathway in Akt. I can not find the meaning of "mesangial cell".
Please help me!
- King Cobra
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:39 am
- Location: Maldives(the chain of islands)
They are specialized cells around blood vessels in the kidneys.
"The roots of education is bitter, but the fruit is sweet" Aristotle
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm
- Location: Romania(small and unimportant country)
Just out of curiosity, what does your nickname stand for?
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:59 pm
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 2:27 pm
- Location: Farfaraway country
no, I think he is Chinese
I' m sure
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:48 pm
I think so also>.<
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 2322
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:44 pm
- Location: Turkey
He/She got the answer, it seems like He/she will never look at here again...
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the Master of my fate
I am the Captain of my soul.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:22 pm
- Location: Isle Of Anglesey (in the middle of nowhere)
"Yen" could be Japanese!
I Know it's the Japanese currency. isn't it?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests