Discussion of all aspects of biological molecules, biochemical processes and laboratory procedures in the field.
Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:57 pm
What may cause a false positive result in ELISA?
1) Absent of supernatant to be assayed
2) Absent of blocking agent or
3) Absent of enzyme labelled secondary antibody
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:13 pm
Hi there... it would be an absense of blocking reagent.
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:31 pm
- Location: Somewhere between those molecules
This sounds familar - a question from Cell Tech right?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests