Genetics as it applies to evolution, molecular biology, and medical aspects.
Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:40 pm
genetic recombinations at molecular level
- King Cobra
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
- Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
and your question is...?
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:56 pm
- Location: UK
Im guessing the person wants information on the subject.
Or maybe they just like genetic recombinations at molecular level
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm
- Location: Romania(small and unimportant country)
Actually they should post a question because this is a very wide subject. I think i have a book about this...
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests