The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:51 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PEOPLE GET YOUR
C-REATIVE PROTEIN BLOOD TEST. THIS IS HOW THIS DISEASE KILLS US LITTLE BY LITTLE. IF YOU HAVE A BAD READING YOU MUST GET ON PROVOCOL RIGHT AWAY. A FEW OF US HAVE BEEN TESTED AND THE RESULTS ARE ACROSS THE BOARD. PLEASE GET THIS TEST ASAP. IT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com

befour
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by befour » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:05 am

Hi Randy-

Sorry to sound so dumb, but could you explain about the blood test, what it is for? I haven't heard of this until now, so I am in the dark about the whole subject.

Thanks in advance for the info!

befour

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:42 am

During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com

befour
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by befour » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:59 am

THANKS RANDY....

I HAD NO IDEA!! Just another little bonus that comes along for the ride, I guess... in addition to everything else with this horrible plague!!

take care -

befour

Barz
Banned

Post by Barz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:01 pm

Tam Tam, How is the video coming along. It is a crucial time right now. A lot is going on. We need your new video soon. Take care and thanks.

Barz

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

PLEASE GET TESTED!

Post by RANDY » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:02 am

C-reactive protein (CRP) is the classic acute phase reactant. With severe inflammation or infection, blood levels of CRP may increase up to 500 times to 1,000 times normal. Like other acute phase reactants, CRP plays a role in fighting infection. It binds to phosphocholine on the surface of invading microorganisms, allowing complement and phagocytes to kill them. CRP can also be proinflammatory and enhance coagulation. However, when the acute phase response is chronically activated, it can be harmful. New theories on atherogenesis and several large cohort studies have made CRP an intriguing potential risk factor for cardiovascular disease. (3)

THIS DISEASE DOES THIS TO US..I AM TELLING THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS NOTICE MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE. THIS IS HOW IT KILLS US EVENTUALLY AND IT LOOKS LIKE A HEART ATTACK OR STROKE OR LUPUS ETC.......PLEASE..PLEASE.....PAY ATTENTION TO THIS..

London
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by London » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:41 pm

Randy,

Thanks for this info. Do you mind if I post it on L. Busters?

I will await your answer.

London

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:07 pm

Hello to all :)
in case this has not been brought up at lymebusters
I think you may be interested to fill out ABC news
request for information and interview.

I still believe the newscast is postponed but
there may be a mention of it this Thursday perhaps?

go here and fill out your contact info if interested:

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1729765

thoughts and love to you all.
Lynne
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver

befour
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by befour » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:15 am

London-

I sent you a PM re: your arm...

befour

sobevette
Garter
Garter

fiber morgellons

Post by sobevette » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:45 am

I spent 3 years looking for a way to save my girl freind ,she had it all .she was a nurse in the bay area.After everything i came across,and all the doctors ,infectious doctors who seemed to know nothing and didnt seem to care to know, I think this is the truth.We flew to arizona drove out in the desert to see Dr.awmen.He was the only one who had seen this and he had the answer to were this came from.After looking at denises dental records he informed us of a product called DYCAL, A sealer used in fillings.This product contains high levals of sulfonimides over time this material breaks down causing a toxcity.The lesions make you the target of every parisite , bug , mold, fungus .My girl freind denise never had a cavity filled until she was seventeen she had 7 filled over a six month period all had dycal.Three months later she gets very ill and became diebetic.I read alot of reports on dycal , life , sealplex, it was in the 1980 that a new formula was tested it was to be the next generation of dental sealers.I think tthis company created this to protect over a long period.I came across a paper some were in this that said a spliced dna Fusarium species in with the Saccharomyces species project created fumonism b-1.I not sure what that means , and I am just another whos life was turned upside down.I can say that I have seen many doctors dentist, not one of them had a clue none hade ever seen anything like denise,she had lesions all over ,one at the top of her nose that slowly grew and moved up until it was on top of her head it was there for 7-8 months 2inchx3inch.It ended up eating her skull and form a brain abcess leading to masive brain infection,then a masive stroke ,a year in the hosbital .Unable to move her left side no memory of her life and speaks only a couple of words.Anyway i can say there was only one person i met who i know that he had all the answers and he can tell you why springtails are atracted to the lesions ,read his papers on cns .There is my opion ,take a look ,how many morgellons lyme people have dycal, life or sealplex in there fillings

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:24 pm

Dear sobevette,
I am so sorry to hear about Denise,
What a terrible ordeal for you both.
Do you have any proof that it is the fillings,
this is not the first time I have heard about this.
How fast did the disease progress
from onset of symptoms?
This is getting very frightening to me.
I hope you will tell your story to ABC.

sincerely,
Lynne
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver

London
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by London » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:21 pm

Dear Sobevette,

Damn. I'm so very, very sorry. Thank you for sharing that

must have been hard. I certainly appreciate it.

London