The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

ukguy

Post by ukguy » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:53 pm

Hi TamTam

Please elaborate if you are able to: the genesis of the fly-like
organism. Just an iteration of random recombination or does the
source code appear to be 'weighted' towards this?

Are there any indications, based on your research, as to how
the source code regulates the expression with respect to these
organisms created. The fly-like entity is one. Are there any
others you have identified? Have you seen these more than once?

Thank you.

Finally. While the video content is compelling and the format more
accessible for those on dial up connections, the FLV video format
is proving hard to rip. By that I mean with previous videos I could
save to cd and ditribute that way. The current format makes this
a very difficult proposition.

Thanks
Ukguy

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:50 pm

http://www.antievolution.org/features/media.html

People and places to contact.

Ignore header..I took it from another site.

The contact info is good.

randy
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

honest question

Post by RANDY » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:37 am

An honest, easy to understand response from Wymore after I asked some very direct questions.

I am sure he would not mind my posting this. It has cleared up some things for me and I hope it will for you too.

Latest response:

Dear Ms. Yaskal,

To date I have no funding from any source. I am hopeful that the sudden rash of media attention will lead to donation to the MRF for research, or directly to OSU, but thus far, I have been using my own personal lab funds. My technician has a 2 year commitment with my lab and I have undergraduate students, a medical student and a Ph.D. student that will begin an epidemiology study on July 1st, 2006. The OSU-CHS covered the cost of labs for patients when they were seen here by 2 OSU-CHS physicians. All outside lab work/collaborators have been as volunteers, just as I have. I am the volunteer director of research at the MRF. OSU-Center for Health Sciences, through the OSU-Foundation, has set up a Morgellons research fund that can only be used for Morgellons research, education and treatment. Thus far, one Morgellons sufferer and I are the only people who have donated to the tax deductible fund.

I cannot amplify S. maltophilia DNA from any Morgellons patient's scabs or fibers, so I do not feel that the Schwartz hypothesis is likely. The pharmacology of Dr. Amin's hypothesis seems impossible. AS for Tam Tam's video. I have extensive comments at the following 2 web-sites:

http://www.morgellons.org/rwupda03.html

and

http://www.morgellons.org/rwupda04.html

I am willing to talk to legitimate journalists and definitely politicians. You can also feel free to send anyone the letter that I and the pediatrician who is assisting me have just posted at:

http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/m ... ment_4.pdf

The above letter might even be appropriate to send to public health departments or politicians. Please recommend that they contact me by email & not by phone. These voicemails are a week old & we cannot get to them due to the number of calls. Emails I see much more frequently. You can also tell anyone who is interested that OSU-CHS is actively involved in Morgellons research. The following link is at the medical school:

http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/m ... /index.cfm

If some lab or scientist specifically has a test or want to offer to do specific tests, I am happy to respond to them. I am not at the moment interacting much with non-professional researchers due to time constraints. Certain very vocal proponents of one idea or another have their own agendas (some of which are out to make a fast buck off the pain of Morgellons sufferers) and I definitely have no intention of interacting with anyone who is an opportunistic charlatan (such as the guy who offers the 'cure' for Morgellons disease for a mere $100.00).

Thank you for clearing up the mistaken identity between myself & some other Wymore (or if someone intentionally tried to claim I am a physician).

Best wishes,

RSW

First response:

Dear Ms. Yaskal,

If there is information regarding some sort of a license to practice
something, then I can only assume that this was someone other than me.

I am a Ph.D., and not a M.D., D.O., nurse, dentist, chiropractor, lawyer or
anyone else who might have a license to practice something. The only
licenses that I have ever had are drivers licenses in CA, NY & now in OK.
None of those have ever been revoked. I am a pharmacologist and molecular
physiologist. I teach 2nd year medical students about cardiac, autonomic
nervous system pharmacology and diuretics. I teach a cell signal
transduction class to M.S. and Ph.D. students. I do not see patients of any
kind nor do I make diagnoses or presecribe medication. At the OSU-CHS I
collaborate with a family practice physician and a pediatrician, both of
whom are associate professors at the medical school. We are attemtping to
understand the cause(s) and hopefully identify a treatment for Morgellons
Disease.

If there is any other erroneous information about me, let me know and I will
attempt to clear it up.

Sincerely,

Randy S. Wymore, Ph.D.

Director of Research, Morgellons Research Foundation

Assistant Professor of Pharmacology & Physiology

Oklahoma State University

Center for Health Sciences and

College of Osteopathic Medicine

1111 W. 17th St.

Tulsa, OK 74107

email: [email protected]

office: (918) 561-1135

lab: (918) 561-8290

FAX: (918) 561-8276

befour
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by befour » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:48 am

Dear Cilla,

Thank you so much for all of your advice and the heartfelt empathy that you have shown to all that suffer from this horrible disease. Your writing style is extraordinary and I marvel at your talent for describing our symptoms in such a precise way.

In answer to your question - "what do we want?"....Of course, I can only speak for myself, but I just want to be rid of this disease!.....and I know that is the obvious answer, but it is what I silently scream (inside my head) everyday.

Even though you have given us the information on how to pursue an investigation of our illness, I am scared.....of what--I don't know!! You see, I have lost the ability to think rationally. There are only certain times of the day/night that I can even put a sentence together, and then I struggle with not being able to find (in my brain) the words that I want to use. It seems that there are areas of information that are blocked or locked away and I cannot find the key.

I know that you are thinking, what does this have to do with writing to the NIH......When I try to think about the order in which to go about contacting the authorities, writing the letter describing my symptoms, etc..... this big thick door in my brain closes. All of a sudden I feel overwhelmed with anxiety and so frustrated at my inability to "think", that I just give up. I have thought many times that I felt as though someone/something was controlling my thoughts and ability to process information. However that would be an impossible claim to prove......even though it may be true to a degree.

Of course, it goes without saying, that I want a cure to be found, if there is one. If there is no cure in the near future, I would hope that there will be effective treatments that will relieve the symptoms, so that we will be able to live a more normal life.

I do want to know what I am infected with......But, at the same time, I am almost too afraid to find out, the fear is always there....I can't explain why.

I definitely want to know who is responsible and if it was an accidental release, why was it covered up? I also want to know why instructions were given to all physicians/medical professionals to use the DOP diagnosis on Morg, patients, to make it appear that we are all crazy.

I had more that I wanted to discuss, but can't remember what.

Thank you so much for caring!

Best regards.

befour

hartuk
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by hartuk » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:35 am

hi Cilla,

Thanks for your support and help.

I have eye/vision problems as part of my experience with this infection.
Indeed, I was diagnosed with Blepharitis, Keratitis and Droopy Eyelid Syndrome at Moorfields in London.
But the two doctors concluded, that I must have caused this problem myself using abrasive skin cleaning products or perhaps sleeping with my eyes open.
I was given a prescription for Chloramphenical eye drops, and my suggestion that a fungus might be involved was greeted with negatives.
Needless to say a second visit was pointless. I did attend but they had made their decision.
I still have no eyelashes on the bottom lid, my eybrows are elusive and my vision ebbs and flows on a day to day basis.
My GP believes that this diagnosis from Moorfields confirms the DOP diagnosis provided by a Dermatologist at St Marys, also in London.
This was nearly 2 years ago.
Now, I buy all the necessary medications online and self - diagnose as and when.
When you have this illness, despair is a constant companion and everything that is familiar and safe is eroded day by day.
In fact, were it not for the Internet, I would probably be in an Asylum or worse.

You ask what do we want, well I know what I want, and that is to be free of this agitated nightmare and to be able to relax

With respect,

hartuk

RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by RANDY » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:35 pm

Cilla,

Do you have this disease and what is your interest in it? For profit, you know some one that has it? Honest. I really would like to know.

And obviously you have all chosen to ignore me..childish...but whatever.

My info is solid and real. YOu prefer to go for teh make-believe. It is your choice.

Randy

southcity
Coral
Coral

Post by southcity » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:40 pm

befour wrote:Dear Cilla,

I definitely want to know who is responsible and if it was an accidental release, why was it covered up? I also want to know why instructions were given to all physicians/medical professionals to use the DOP diagnosis on Morg, patients, to make it appear that we are all crazy.

I had more that I wanted to discuss, but can't remember what.

Thank you so much for caring!

Best regards.

befour

Hello all, here is the probable reason why. Can you believe this crap?

the Bioterrorism Act of 2002 (PL 107-188) prohibits the public disclosure of any theft or loss of a potential bioterrorism agent, as well as any information related to site-specific security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to biological agents. Although reporting of releases and thefts of bioterrorism agents from laboratories are mandatory, the Secretary of Health and Human Services may only provide public notification if the incident represents a serious public health emergency.

full link http://www.gene-watch.org/bubiodefense/ ... dents.html
Southcity

"First they ignore you...
Then they laugh at you...
Then they fight you...
Then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

Sabrina
Coral
Coral

Post by Sabrina » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:48 pm

"In 2002, the World Health Assembly again reiterated the need to revise the IHR in its resolution, "Global public health response to natural occurrence, accidental release or deliberate use of biological and chemical agents or radionuclear material that affect health."

Snip

"Notification of potential public health emergencies of international concern

The purpose and scope of the IHR(2005) is no longer limited to the notification of specific diseases. States are now required to notify WHO of all events that may constitute public health emergencies of international concern in accordance with the decision instrument in Annex 2.

This decision instrument identifies a limited set of criteria that will assist Member States in deciding whether an event is notifiable to WHO. The criteria are:

• Is the public health impact of the event serious?
• Is the event unusual or unexpected?
• Is there a significant risk of international spread?
• Is there a significant risk of international restriction(s) to travel and trade?

A number of specific diseases are also identified either for immediate notification under the IHR(2005) or for assessment against the criteria given above.

Should we start here? How can we prove how serious this illness is without anybody documenting it? The untrained eye cannot detect this so how many people have already died that we will never know about? How do we begin to change this?

tamtam
Coral
Coral

Post by tamtam » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:17 pm

CDC plays a cat and mouse game.

I advise You to notify ECDC in Solna Sweden.

Its the young EU centers for disease control and prevention. To notify them will be more functional than to rely on US institution.

Its important that You create a central registration point and that people yield sufficient ID.

You have all my support.

Sincerely,

tamtam

tamtam
Coral
Coral

Post by tamtam » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:22 pm

We live in a global economy and any act against the body is considered an act of terrorism.

According present legislation in the EU.

Stand up and fight for Your right!

Sincerely,

tamtam

Doc44
Coral
Coral

Post by Doc44 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:24 pm

tamtam wrote:CDC plays a cat and mouse game.

Sincerely,

tamtam

It will be interesting to see who ends up actually being the mouse.

Doc44

or rat.

tamtam
Coral
Coral

Post by tamtam » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:55 pm

Some interpretation:

Fact is that all involved disciplines interact in more or less unwritten form -if it is about the unusual.

Remember; researchers depend on the Industry for research budget.
If findings are confronting for ongoing development no research budget will be granted.

Remember too: controversial findings are never part of a research proposal.

Still; if granted; research findings easily can be neutralized after acquisition.

Non disclosed research is never point of discussion.
In a way it simply does not exist.
If things go wrong it gets a seal with the number 50 or 120 years.

Clear and evident can be stated that some worlds are too much on its own.
Its all about capital interest and everybody will understand this.

A pathogen represents an enormous amount of money and disease is never subject of attempt to be eradicated. All is about control and regulation.

Also the department of justice would feel seriously embarrassed if a broad spectrum anti biotic against criminality would appear on the market.

In a way systems happily parasitize on what seems to be the fact.

However, the remarkable thing about this particular infectious agent will be that the agent will prove to be widely disseminated.

In a way democracy finally seems to have arrived to know in the form of a primary pathogen.

I advise You to seek litigation.

Sincerely,

tamtam