The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Poison
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by Poison » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:09 pm

PROBLEMS AGAIN?
I think we should have deleted the whole topic...

Please, no personal info about anybody. Giving you 24h to edit your posts, please...
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the Master of my fate
I am the Captain of my soul.

in_the_uk
Coral
Coral

Post by in_the_uk » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:13 pm

"The enhanced training missions results from the wing receiving 10 Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night, or LANTIRN, targeting pods. The pods attach to fighter aircraft and provide an infrared target display for the pilot to engage.

In addition to an infrared sensor, each pod contains a laser designator-rangefinder for precise delivery of laser-guided munitions and software for automatic target tracking."

http://www.aetc.randolph.af.mil/pa/AETC ... 604021.htm

It actually has absolutely nothing to do with our subject. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:21 pm

If poison deletes this entire thread then WHAT a big waste of time this has been, I am such an idiot :oops: :oops:

read the forum rules again folks.

and... look up the definition of rational

I :x had better get this all copied then before we loose it...
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:39 pm

Poison,
Not sure if you were referring to me or not.
I assume you were.
I quoted someone who quoted a excerpt from
a public link, but I deleted the two names any way.
sorry :oops:
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

Poison
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by Poison » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:51 pm

You are not an idiot Linn.
I'm just really bored of deleting those arguements. Same things are happening again... I think you know what I mean.

So please, try not to post things that may disturb others. If you want to prove someone is wrong, try to do it in a humanistic way.

PS: It may look like I'm the "bad one" who always interrupts your conversations, but I'm just trying to do my duty in a good way. Please try to understand and help me. Not only me of course, all mods. Thanks.

EDIT: no, I'm not reffering to you Linn.
Guys, Please check page 133 and further. Needs edition. Please do it before getting your post deleted.

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:01 pm

I completely understand, and trust me I try to be as
humanistic as I can,
Please do not mix me up :(
but I am refering to people saying fighter
aircraft pods are pods from plants :?
So I couldnt shut my mouth on that one. :P :lol:
thankyou Poison,
I DO appreciate your work

Dicipline is good for children from time to time
thanx for checking us

Poison
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by Poison » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:09 pm

Don't take that for yourself Linn. You are OK. :)

bugsonthewire
Garter
Garter

Post by bugsonthewire » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:46 pm

Poison wrote:Please check page 133

Ok, My apologies for swearing in my post on P133. Thanks to Mith for editing out the offending words. If what remains is still not appropriate I leave it to the mods to delete as necessary. If I get banned, well, I'll live with it.

Skytroll: yep I have this disease and nope I haven't got any diagnosis, treatment or cure as yet.

Anyone else: If you read my maybe 6 posts on this forum, you will see that the only times I have posted have been in relation to matters of protocol. I'd much prefer to be bouncing symptoms off scientists; advancing the knowledge and developing a credible profile for our condition. To build credibility we need to adhere to established protocols, not only in our science but also in our philosophy, logic and our personal ethics. Without these protocols any revelations we might bring to the discussion carry little weight.

Now, before the blogger beats me to it. Can anyone tell me on what basis Morgellons is supposedly linked to Lyme Disease? And, as a supplementary question. How is that link reconciled with reports of Morgellons Disease in countries where Lyme Disease does not exist?

Thanks

bugsonthewire

PS: Can the moderators suggest any way we might encourage more active involvement of science people to interact with Morgellons people on this thread? example: cross posting by moderators to other bio-online forums of pleas for assistance in the areas of (insert relevant areas here).

Skytroll
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Skytroll » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:55 pm

Bugs,

most people with Lymes also have the fibers, from what I gather.

But, now many with the fibers, do not have Lymes, or that is what the Lymes tests indicate.

I think if one follows a Lyme test in regular labs we might be able to find if they are testing correctly,
but there is argument between labs like Bowen and Igenex, and the medical community.

So, if the labs are not testing correctly, then we will never get adequate results.

the medical community thinks these two labs are the only ones finding positive Lymes. So, this is a fight bigger than us.

All tests, in all labs should be updated on latest tests for Lymes.

I don't know where we begin with that.

SKytroll

ukguy

Post by ukguy » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:12 pm

To TamTam

Dr Wymore has not been able to isolate the cause.
Your video suggests you have succeeded in this regard.

TamTam you know that people are facing a battle in more ways than one.

Would you consider opening some kind of dialogue with Dr Wymore?

You're both working towards the same goal...yes?

Such a dialogue could benefit both parties greatly TamTam.

I hope you'll reconsider this.

Ukguy

bugsonthewire
Garter
Garter

Post by bugsonthewire » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:22 pm

Skytroll wrote:Bugs,

.....there is argument between labs like Bowen and Igenex, and the medical community.....

SKytroll

Sky,

Thats why I wonder if this 'link' between Lyme and Morgellons is a good one to pursue. There is a body of thought in the medical community which is sceptical of Lyme Disease. Add to that the fact that only certain labs return positive results for Lyme tests and I think we have some very shaky ground on which to base this theory.

I am quite concerned that this Lyme-Morgellons link seems integral to the MRF's research focus. Without evidence of a link isn't such a starting point likely to prejudice any future research they may conduct?

J Jill
Coral
Coral

Post by J Jill » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:57 pm

London,

Please remove your post before you get this thread eliminated?
(re: the Blog)

Page 133, I believe-

Also, BugsonWire, would you also remove the portion that London posted in your comment about the same?

Thanks!

As you pointed out, Bugsonwire, there is some good info coming from John and hopefully he won't be scared off? I don't agree with everything he posts but it's good to get other perspectives.

Thanks again,

Jill
"When you dine with the devil, bring a long spoon."
Machiavelli