The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

John Kern
Coral
Coral

Post by John Kern » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:21 pm

London wrote:Okay, I have the bright red , qusrter size octopus / starfish looking things just show up scattered throughout my house on top of the beige carpet?

I mean do ya think they were maybe real ones that swam up from the Cayman Islands all the way to Dallas Texas? Hell no you dont'

So that's a pefect example of fake/ synthetic engineering.

They have to use Plasmons (which I posted about and you said" London that is no more than how they use light" duh, bingp!!!

I can understand your fustration. But you need to look more to the basics.

Plasmons are waves of electrons created by light hitting a metal.

Bright red, quarter sized, octopuses on your carpet are physical objects.

Linking your octopuses with plasmons is a huge leap, with little basis in science.

Why not start with what you know. Take several photos of your octopus, with a quarter for scale, and post it on the internet. Then people can identify that.

Simplify. Use Occam's Razor.

in_the_uk
Coral
Coral

Post by in_the_uk » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:24 pm

Skytroll wrote:Just what are semi-conductors?

Skytroll

Semi-conductors, quite simply (I am not an electronics engineer) are materials that conduct electricity, but not very well. Thier conductivity increases with an increase in temperature and the conductive properties of a semi-conducting material, such as silicon can be changed by the addition of other materials. Semi-conductors are used extensively in electronics and on printed circuit boards. This is a useful link to find out more, it is a bit of an encyclopedia so I hope it is not pitched too low.

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/diode.htm

Helen

Skytroll
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Skytroll » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:32 pm

Melanin is a semiconductor and it is in our skin.

Need I say more?

It is in everyone's skin, Africans have more of this in their skin.

Skytroll

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:36 pm

Maggie Mae wrote:This is another article that shows applications of the "biosensors" -
http://www.azonano.com/details.asp?ArticleID=1318
Mm
Way too much good information on this enormous site.

yes, (sigh,)
I am having sensory overload I think.
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver

London
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by London » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:37 pm

Helen,

I'm just now seeing your reply. You are so sweet, I have not even read the post above the ones I wrote yet-

I'm just going to turn off my computer-I'm too frustrated at the moment to deal w/this . My blood get boiling....and maybe i need to

seek spiritual counseling like Sabrina said- heck but I'm afraid that I will rip them to shreads too.....:) I know I have to just go now and get a grip/
drink a beer or something......

Later guys!

london

John Kern
Coral
Coral

Post by John Kern » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:40 pm

Skytroll wrote:Melanin is a semiconductor and it is in our skin.
Need I say more?

Yes, you need say more. Considering you don't even know what a semiconductor is, how can you even be claiming to be saying anything here?

You might as well say "a meson is a bosonic hadron, and it's in our skin". Equally true. Do you think mesons are involved?

London
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by London » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:48 pm

John says to sky.....

This Does not mean that fibers are harmful.....

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL CANCER THEN JOHN???!!!!!"

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:52 pm

Skytroll wrote:Linn,

to questionaire

How many sufferers have blue eyes?

How many have pigment problems?

Skytroll

Ditto
but I really dont undestand this one, I did see your link though but I dont understand genetic stuff that well, I am only just learning myself :)
But while we are on the subject?
How about how many people are caucasion or not/ Has race been asked in the other questionairs,
the two I took did not.
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Linn » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:59 pm

(London)
This is BULLSHIT !

Just wondering why london can say this and it comes out and if i do it looks like: bull*****?

sorry peoples, I am not feeling serious at the moment. :(

John Kern
Coral
Coral

Post by John Kern » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:13 pm

London wrote:John says to sky.....

This Does not mean that fibers are harmful.....

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL CANCER THEN JOHN???!!!!!"

I call it nothing to do with fibers.

Please don't get upset London. I'm challenging your ideas because they are going to be challenged if your are to present them to people outside of this forum. I'm just saying that the way you are presing things is going to hinder your case, rather than help it.

in_the_uk
Coral
Coral

Post by in_the_uk » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:16 pm

London wrote:I'm just going to turn off my computer-I'm too frustrated at the moment to deal w/this . My blood get boiling....and maybe i need to

A cup of tea and a slice of cake London?

Helen

in_the_uk
Coral
Coral

Post by in_the_uk » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:18 pm

John Kern wrote:I'm just saying that the way you are presing things is going to hinder your case, rather than help it.

John, we do appreciate you being around.

Helen